Monday, November 24, 2008

keep on keepin' on....




so i was sitting here reading, the moments, the minutes the hours (the poetry of jill scott) and i got a huge boost of inspiration. although i don't write on my blog everyday, i keep a journal and i update it daily. even if it's a simple sentence.


anyway, while reading her book in the waiting room to get an x-ray, there was a sentence that caught my attention. it reads, "write like there's no tomorrow. if you do not, there may not be." as a writer, i understand where sh is coming from. so with that, i decided to get back into writing and updating my blog. even if its just a sentence. like i do in my personal journal, i'd like to do the same with my 'public' journal. so i'm back at it. lol...we'll see right? nah. this time, i'm for real. thanks ms. scott...imma keep on keepin' on....peace,


~nic

1 comment:

Uncle Fizzle said...

Welcome back, Mopp Whitney