Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ms. 'new new'



so, i am blessed...i made it to see 22 yrs old. funny because a friend of mine asked me today did i feel any different. and to be honest, i really don't. lol. i am just happy to start this new chpt. in my life. every age for me is a new experience. 21 was a trying year for me but nonetheless, it was a great year. i learned a lot about others, as well as myself. i found new interests, new passions, new friends. i lost a few friends, lost a few loved ones and lost a few bad habits. all in all, 21 was pretty good. now at 22, i plan to learn even more, continue to grow spiritually, mentally and physically. i hope to meet new people, experience new things and find out even more about myself.

so as i continue on in my journey to success, look out for me. my go getter status is in full effect. i'm bustin' through focused, fierce and fly....patience is cool but it's time to go for mine and have no fear. so 22, here i come....hope you're ready....

~nic

1 comment:

Uncle Fizzle said...

Aww dammit! Your bday was August 11! My baaaaad! Happy belated Smopp~Whit. I'm glad to see that you've got such a solid view of life and what you plan to accomplish in this new age of 22. Go for yours!